The Grade School Admissions Process
1. Complete Messmer's Grade School Admissions Application. (Download Application) You must also provide the following items with your completed application in order to have your application request processed.
- Copy of most recent grade report card (if a transfer student, a transcript and most recent report card are required. At the end of the school year, an updated official transcript must be submitted.)
- Copy of student's immunization records
- Birth Certificate (this must be the original, not a copy)
2. Meet with an Admissions Counselor. The Counselor will contact you after your complete application package has been processed to schedule a meeting with the prospective student and parent/guardian.
3. Complete Financial Aid paperwork, if applicable. The Admissions Counselor will work with families to determine Financial Aid and Milwaukee Parental Choice Program eligibility.