The High School Admissions Process
1. Complete Messmer High School's Admissions Application. (Download application) You must also provide the following items with your completed application in order to have your application request processed:
- Copy of 7th and 8th grade report card (if a transfer student, a transcript and most recent report card are required. At the end of the school year, an updated, official transcript must be submitted.)
- Copy of student's immunization records.
- Two (2) letters of recommendation or two (2) completed Teacher Recommendation forms.
2. Meet with an Admissions Counselor. The Counselor will contact you after your completed application package has been processed to schedule a meeting with the prospective student and parent/guardian.
3. Take the Placement Test. Fill out the registration form or register with the Admissions Counselor to take the Placement Test. Upcoming test dates:
Friday, November 2, 2018 and Saturday, November 3, 2018
9:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
4. Complete Financial Aid paperwork, if applicable. The Admissions Counselor will work with families to determine Financial Aid and Milwaukee Parental Choice Program eligibility.