In service to Milwaukee, Messmer Catholic Schools welcomes diverse students in the tradition of the Catholic faith. Called to teach as Jesus did, we develop ethical thinkers and faith-filled learners. Messmer Prepares our graduates to succeed in their endeavors and build their communities.
Founded in faith and inspired by the Catholic tradition, Messmer stands as a model K-12 system, vital to metropolitan Milwaukee. Messmer's dedication to meeting diverse educational needs provides our students the academic and cultural competence to succeed in a global economy.
Founded in faith and inspired by our Catholic education tradition, Messmer will grow to be a model system of K-12 education, vital to metropolitan Milwaukee. Messmer's dedication to meeting diverse educational needs will prepare our students with the academic and cultural competence to succeed in a global society.
Messmer graduates will:
- recognize the value of becoming life-long learners and critical thinkers capable of applying and transferring knowledge to other experiences and decisions in life.
- be people of faith that serve their fellow citizens with courage and compassion
- meet life’s obstacles and challenges with confidence and optimism
- build their community through their rightful place in each profession
- live with integrity and have a positive impact on their families, communities and the Church.