Messmer High School Shadow Program
Be a Bishop for the day! Students in grades 7 and 8 are invited to spend a school day at Messmer High School shadowing a current student. Attend classes, enjoy a complimentary lunch and experience what it feels like to be part of the Messmer family. Reserve a spot by contacting the Messmer High School Admissions Office by email or calling 414-264-5440.
2017-2018 Shadow Dates
November 13, 2017
December 5, 2017
January 22, 2018
January 30, 2018
What do you need to know?
- Arrive by 7:30 a.m. and report to the main office
- A complete lunch will be provided; you may bring money for additional snacks
- Your Messmer experience will end at 3:00 p.m.
What should you wear?
- Collared shirt without graphics or logo
- Pants free of rips or holes
- No hooded sweatshirts, please
Messmer Grade Schools
Parents and students are welcome and encouraged to visit Messmer Saint Mary and Messmer Saint Rose during the school day to observe classes and meet teachers. Please contact a Grade School Admissions Counselor to arrange a visit.
Counselors may also be reached at 414-264-5440. Please ask to speak with a Grade School or High School Admissions Counselor according to your grade level interest.